Become a Supporter … and a Friend!
Join Bird Conservancy of the Rockies as a supporter and help us conserve birds and their habitats. Giving an annual gift is a simple yet effective way to show your support for environmental education, land conservation and our feathered friends. Plus, you become a part of a vibrant community that cares about the health of our natural world.
- The Primary Source bi-annual print newsletter;
- Invitations to our annual picnic, birding trips and events;
- Recognition in our online annual report;
- Discounts on gear and programs.
Our Friends program encourages and recognizes major donations that support our work to conserve birds and their habitats for present and future generations. Friends of the Bird Conservancy contribute $500 or more in a year.
Benefits include all those of other supporters, plus:
- Monthly updates from the Executive Director about our work, successes and more
- Invitations to attend special events for our Friends in the U.S. and abroad
Join today as a Friend by donating $500 or more and help us address the most pressing needs for bird and habitat conservation.