Are you passionate about birds, nature and science? Put that passion to work to conserve birds and their habitats by volunteering with Bird Conservancy of the Rockies!
We need people to help us monitor bird populations, engage people of all ages in nature, and assist at our banding stations. Most volunteer positions are based on the front range of Colorado or western Nebraska. We offer trainings to help you develop necessary skills
Click below to learn about our major volunteer opportunities:
We also need volunteers to help with field season preparation, data entry, office duties and other tasks on occasion, so if you have a skill or interest you think could help us, please let us know!
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please send an e-mail to Meredith McBurney, Volunteer Coordinator, and tell her briefly about yourself:
- Where you live, and how far you are willing to travel to volunteer
- Your background as it relates to birds, science and education
- What you are interested in doing as a volunteer
- Your time availability (weekdays, weekends, days, evenings, etc)
- Anything else about yourself that you think is really important!