- This event has passed.
June 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm MDT$15
A restoration workshop focused on Front Range flood-affected communities
RiversEdge West and the Cross-Watershed Network, in collaboration with the Bird Conservancy of the Rockies, are hosting a restoration workshop in Ft. Collins on Thursday, June 20th from 9 am – 4 pm.
Topics will include:
- Holistic watershed management
- Weed control and riparian vegetation management, including biocontrol
- Mine reclamation and water quality
- Beaver dam analogs for restoration
- Funding opportunities for work on your lands and more!
In addition to presentations, there will be time incorporated for both topic discussion and networking.
Registration is $15 and includes lunch.